With the ever-increasing cost of packaging and void fill materials, it makes economic sense to produce your out going void fill packaging from your incoming waste cardboard and paper. By using one of our range of Wilki shredding machines, you are able to process waste paper and cardboard into small chips for dense packaging or void fill, or longer strips to get an entwined material developed for packaging more delicate items.
These systems are designed to save money by reducing the cost of both void fill and packaging materials, but also waste disposal costs. Our Wilki shredding machines have outputs of 500kg/ph to 2000kg/ph.
- Automatic reverse
- Wide range of cutter widths available
- 400mm - 2000mm cutter head infeed widths available
- Bespoke solutions for your material and output needs
- Void Fill
- Seasonal Decoration
- Recycles in house waste
- Removes waste removal costs
- Reduces environmental impact