A core product in our range of machines is the poly-pack baler. Our balers come in a range of sizes and design with output levels from 500kg/ph to 2000kg/ph producing 2kg to 20kg bale packs. All these units can be supplied as separate stand alone machines or as part of a complete system.
We also can supply a range of compactors to suit most applications.
- Poly-pack balers are primarily used by the animal bedding industry, the most common bales being 20kg, ideal for human handling
- Outputs for the 20kg bale range from 20 to 50 bales per hour
- Balers can be tailored to operate with existing equipment
- Wilki Compactors are primarily designed for waste reduction without shredding the raw material
- Ideally suited to offices, hospitality services, inner-city businesses and small packaging rich businesses
- Compacted bale sizes range from 40kg to 650kg